Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Pictures Please

We would really love to have pictures of everyone who is praying for Anya for her to look at in an album. If you are praying for her, could you please send a picture of yourself and/or your family to jtandetaz@msn.com? My friend Erin has graciously agreed to print the pics for me. Or you are welcome to mail them to my parents' address listed below.

Various people have asked for contact information, such as our new street address. We can email you the info but do not want to post it here since this site is open to anyone on-line.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love you guys, and want to send something to Anya, please email me back and let me know what she needs or would enjoy or wants. I dont want to send another dvd if she already has it. gwenlaird@hotmail.com Thanks Gwen Fauth, Peter, Jennifer, and Rebekah