Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Another Pic



Everyone liked the other picture that I posted so I thought I'd include another of Anya with her sister, Esther. Anya sure loves little Esther; I'm excited for when she gets to go home and see her again.

Also people have asked for specific ways to help and so I'll go ahead and list another need here. When Israel brought us up to visit my family the plan was that he was going to drop us off and then we would fly home after a week. So we decided to borrow car seats from my brother so that we wouldn't have to take the extra seats on the plane. However now that our stay is extended we really need our own car seats for the kids - especially since my brother's family has moved into their own place. Of course, we will get the car seats from KC eventually but even then it will be nice to have two seats for Anya & Esther since the childcare will be distributed between my parents and Israel & I and for late night or last minute trips to the hospital we won't want to worry about car seats.

So I've looked online for affordable seats for the kids and this is what I've found:

Babies R Us - both styles are on sale right now
Anya: Evenflo Chase Booster Dylan ($29.90) http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2476612&cp=2255983.2256187.2256193&pg=1&searchSort=TRUE&s=A-StorePrice-TRUS&parentPage=family
Esther: Graco Comfort Sport Convertible Carseat ($69.99) http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2437597&cp=2255983.2256187.2256196&pg=1&searchSort=TRUE&s=A-StorePrice-TRUS&parentPage=family

We love and appreciate you all!