Monday, May 25, 2009

May Happenings

Anya's May appointment was a couple weeks ago, and things went very smoothly. Immediately after her appointment, the kids and I drove up to visit my family to celebrate both of my brothers' college graduations. Adam graduated from UT with a degree in Computer Science, and Alan graduated from Case Western with a degree in Computer Science and Psychology. I am so proud of both of them for all of their hard work!!






And this weekend, Israel and I are celebrating seven years of marriage! What a full seven years it has been!




On Saturday, Israel surprised me with an overnight trip to St. Louis. We had a great time going up in St. Louis Arch and to a couple other local attractions! And today, we celebrated Memorial Day and our anniversary with the kids with a visit to Union Station here in KC which included time in the Kids Science Center and a 3-D movie. What a great weekend!

No comments: