Thursday, November 27, 2008

November News

Anya's November clinic went pretty smooth. Israel took her this time, and it was a pretty standard visit. The nurses did have some difficulty getting a return on her port, but they didn't get worried about it this time and were just hopeful that it would work next month.

Here are a few recent pictures:

The girls recently completed a series of swim lessons at the YMCA. They loved learning to swim!

They had an excellent instructor and we can't wait to keep practicing their skills in the pool!






Here is a picture of all the kiddos taken by a good friend at church.

Can you see Anya's hair getting longer?!

3 comments:

Gilmore Girls said...

Dear Anya,
We miss you. I hope you feel better. And, we love you. I like your hair.
Love,
Katie

Dear Anya,
I hope you feel better more and more each day. I pray for you.
Love,
Maggie

Anya said...

Thanks Katie & Maggie...we love your note!

Ms. Jess said...

This is my first comment here. I've been checking in periodically to see how things are going and I am glad Anya is doing better. She (and your other children, too!) are beautiful. Congratulations on the swimming lessons!